My Insta

Instagram

Sunday, April 17

aerobic buddies

My instructor preferred us to be called aerobic supermom moms. I must agree with her. We are all mothers. Like myself, a mother of 5, some are a mother of 4, 3 and so on. With busy schedule, we make time for ourself, do what we should do to keep up with the hectic life of a mother. 


Front L-R: Sue, Nadia, Nor.
Back L-R: Hani, Dila, Tanty, Ros, Liza, Lisha (specky),  Zati, unknown & myself.

 I do not have access to any sort of exercise equipment, but for health reasons I need to do 60 minutes of cardio, 3 times a week or at least twice a week. I joined group exercise classes, its fun to workout in a group and you also have an instructor pushing you harder.


I believe, if we want to make exercise as part of our life, we must make it interesting. We even create theme day for our classes just to boost up our spirit eg. gorgeous pink day, blue day and coming soon 'sexy red' according to Kak Leen, our instructor. Hopefully we can do bodypump or step for a change, maybe.

6 comments:

Runiza said...

Caya la Yanti!!!! Good for you!!!
Ni yang inspire me to join aerobic jugak nih! :D

Yanti Arshad said...

niza,

kena memaksakan diri join aerobic nie, takut penyakit hinggap! hehehehe...

Teratak Hami said...

Diriku perlukan aerobics jugak... Dah makin THE BOOM semenjak duduk rumah.

Yanti Arshad said...

fizah,

awak organize lar, sure ramai yg nak join tu.

heheheh

working mom... said...

katner class ni kak ?

Yanti Arshad said...

ibu bekerja,

di rumah kedai atas restoran selera bonda, tapi yg ini kelas pagi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...