My Insta

Instagram

Friday, December 24

A letter to Awin, my daughter.

I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of you.  I've been given the opportunity to watch you grow form an incredibly cute small child into a beautiful young woman. You have achieved so much in such a short time that it’s hard for me to keep track of it all. Only yesterday you were just a tall skinny little girl and today you are graduating high school and running off to college, matrix or whatever the names are.

Though it may seem to you that it’s taken forever to reach this point, it had happened all too quickly for me. I’ll admit here that it saddens me to see you start the rest of your life, however it cannot compare to how happy and proud that I know that you are so well prepared and dedicated to your dreams. Never loose sight of those dreams and never compromise anything to reach them.

No matter what has happened in the past or what will happen in the future, always know that we love you and will always be here for you. You have made us so proud and I know that you will continue to do so.




Awin, the day has come to spread your wings. We all had faith you'd get there. Venture out into the world with hope and love and care. Chart your course carefully with guidance from above. Go forth and shine and show a little love. You've accomplished so much and now you can go... put one foot forward and let your dreams flow. 


I know that you will face many more challenges as you move forward and begin creating a life of your own, but I also know that if you approach those challenges with the same love and courage that you have now, that you will find your way in life and you will be happy.



I have waited for this day, through twelve years of school. From the first day of kindergarden, as the tears streamed down my cheeks all the way to watching you walk down the isle to receive your scroll, these tears still stream from my cheeks. So proud to see you wear the gown. But, sad to see you leave your home town. I know you must go and find your pathway in life, I just hope it's without any strife. You have made me a very proud mother throughout the years, there is nothing I would not do for you, so if by chance you happen to stop by someday just to see your old room, I will meet you at the door with my arms held open to embrace you and these tears streaming down my cheeks, not because I am sad, but, because you have grown into a wonderful woman. 


 Goodbye, dear friend and graduate!
Our golden time is over now.


 I’m so proud of all that you have accomplished, all that you have created, and all that you have done with your life so far… I can’t wait to see what the future will hold for you!


 Whatever you do, do it with all your heart.  You are smart enough to do anything you want to do, you just have to make up your mind that you are going to do it.  Don’t let anyone beat you down.  Don’t settle for second best, you deserve the best of the best.





 Young woman, our daughter, our joy and our heart,
You've reached the end only to find a new start.
The world sees the young woman
with her charm and her smile,
but behind the woman,
I will always see the child.




6 comments:

KC said...

terharu arr baca surat dr sorang ibu kpd anak pompuan dia huhu..

good luck awin in yr future undertakings and may it be the best one you'll ever had...

Yanti Arshad said...

kc,

tqvm... hang pun akan lalui benda yang sama one day nanti...

sedih owh...

Sofu said...

kak yanti,

sofu tnggu lagi 8 thn lagi la..tp cm sedih je kan bila trpksa berpisah demi kebaikan mereka gak kan..

Yanti Arshad said...

sofu,

sedih yg teramat sangat... huhuhuhu...

Fitri said...

I'm Muhammad Fitri, from LiquidThread, we are the campaign agency to conduct "The Letter For The Future Contest', organized by AIA.

This campaign is basically about providing opportunities for parents
to have their say, advice's, even to express their feelings. It's all
about saying the things that you consider inexpressible, and
sometimes, the little things are the one that matters the most and to
be read by your children in the future.

We spotted your letter online and we feel it's nice and touching, we
would like to put it in nice a time capsule for you, but if you feel
like writing a new letter you can always head to our website.

For more details please visit: http://lettersforthefuture.meltwaterrise.com or you can provide me your email address, for me to tell you more details about this campaign. Each letter submitted AIA will be donating RM 1 to charity.

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Fitri

Fitri said...

Assalamualaikum,

Saya Fitri dari liquidthread, boleh tak saya dapatkan contact detail puan seperti email address. Kerjasama pihak puan amat dihargai.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...