My Insta

Instagram

Tuesday, July 6

Adios, Messi...



Actually I'm looking for some strength to write about this.  3rd July was a very bad day for my favourite team, Argentina. Argentina lost 4-0 to Germany? This was unbelievable! I was expecting Germany will score a few goals (at least 2 goals) but I didn't expect Argentina to leave without scoring at all.  This mean, they have to bid farewell to South Africa World Cup 2010.

I must admit. Germany was totally superb! They delivered their coordination, teamwork & hardwork. I was totally dissapointed with Argentina's performance esp Lionel Messi. His performance is an embarrassment to his supporters. He failed to shine, failed to score a single goal despite attempting 29 goals. My part as their supporter is done (for this WC edition).

2 comments:

Teratak Hami said...

Don't cry for me Argentina!!! dedicate 2 you ... hehehe

Yanti Arshad said...

fizah,

tak kuasa nak cry-cry nie. hahahaa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...