My Insta

Instagram

Friday, March 12

The Award

"Yanti dear, jangan lupa amik award at zarinbahrin.blogspot ye!" Agak terkejut beruk juga bila dapat emel macam tu. Award nie from Zarin. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, dear.  Actually dah ages since i received my last award. But i did gave one early this year to some bloggers... i guess we get what we give, huh? 





Here are the rules to accept the award :
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.  (done that)

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic (will do it later)



3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award - (orite, when available)



4. State 7 things about yourself.



1. I'm a very determine person. 
2. I love to blog, read.
3. I'm a very protective mum (not over protective)
4. I will work hard to make sure my kids excel in whatever they do (ada neber kata, "Yanti tu, anak exam, dia pun exam!". )
5. I love gardening .
6. I dont like internet-chatting.
7. I like surprises! 



Thank you again to Zarin for this award, i really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Dilla said...

yanti darling, i move balik ke url lama...fardilla.blogspot.com.....hihihihi ghabla jingga toi i nie.....coz url lama gaks yang best...ramai dah tahu kan....kay keep hup date yek...sorry for inconvenience bye...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...