My Insta

Instagram

Wednesday, May 27

Missing Friend


Lately, I did notice a friend of mine is missing from my blog's comment. She used to be my loyal 'commentator'. In fact, she's the reason why I keep on blogging until these days. Her blog is my inspiration. She writes from the bottom of her heart, her blog is my priority. Without fail, I will leave my comments on her each post. Walaupun sekadar sepatah dua kata.


To my dear friend, 
"If there's something I did or said that may hurt your feelings, I'm truly sorry. If there's anything in my writing that make you uncomfortable,  I'm truly sorry. If there's anything I did was not good enough for you, I'm truly sorry.  I dont wanna lose a good friend like you because our friendship is so precious."




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...