My Insta

Instagram

Wednesday, January 14

Opps! Wrong Birthday Person.


9 Jan. It was my hubby's bday. But guess what? Instead of buying him a present, I bought a present for myself eventhough my bday is a month a way. I know I was being selfish that day but who cares. I bought a new transportation which will carry me to anywhere I want within Saujana Utama area. I've never had a bicycle before, even during my childhood days. I prefer walking with my friends, laughing, gossiping, those were the days. Now during weekend, with my new transportation, I don't hv to share my son's bicycle, Daniel anymore. Before, I would give him my time frame bcoz he needs to cycle to padang bola with his friends. Now, I can cycle at my own sweet will.


I havent give a name to it yet but I will definitely find one. The main reason I bought this thing? I want to lead a healthy life. I cant find time to attend any aerobic class especially the one that our community organised on weekend morning. Yes, I went for sauna dan massage... but once a month only. I hardly catch my breath to do things that I used to do. I missed those days....

This pouch come in handy. I can stuff my PDA, keys, money in this cute little pouch. That morning, I was so excited to cycle and buy nasi lemak. I was too excited until I left my money @ home. Thank god I only bought one nasi lemak which was for me since everybody went to school dan hubby left for work. Mujur aku biasa beli kat situ & kakak nasi lemak tu suruh aku bayar esoknya. This mean, I can cycle again tomorrow.



That day, I went to Petronas to withdraw some money. One of the worker asked me.

"Eh, kak. Takkan merajuk kot?"
I was puzzled. "Merajuk?" I asked.
"Yalah, harga minyak dah turun tapi akak naik basikal." She replied.
I just smiled. Dalam hati aku, "Ya tak ya jugak, ek".
But what the heck!

Now almost every morning, aku cycled hantar Qish pergi sek. agama. Qish dengan bike dia, aku dengan bike aku. Padahal, sek. agama tu belakang rumah aku ajer, tak sampai 5 minit jalan kaki. Itu jalan kaki, kalau naik basikal, tak sampai 2 minit.

Then there was this one fine morning, I make a big attempt. Dari rumah, aku kayuh ke Qdees hantar Qme. Hubby & Qme naik kereta, aku follow dari belakang kayuh basikal. Jalan ke Qdees tu mendaki all the way. Masya Allah! My determine efforts to achieve success deserve praise.

Last Sunday, aku pergi solat Maghrib kat surau. I plan to walk sebab surau tu dekat. Qish tanya aku, "Eh, ibu tak nak naik basikal ke?" Hmm, I wonder what his intentions were.... sincere ke perli?

7 comments:

the principal said...

Yanti,

Join the club. I selalu cycle around 6.15pm & balik before Maghrib. Kalau weekdays, sorang2 tp kalau weekends, Shahrul join. Feel good....

YaNti ArShad said...

Principal,

Yup, join the club. Maybe one day kita boleh cycle together2 then pekena teh tarik.

the principal said...

I tagged you. Visit my blog ye...

KC lah who else said...

eh i pun slalu cycle to kedai runcit n kedai buku blkg rumah (most of the time) siang malam...

since da kurang aerobik ni (sbb time pagi tu kenkadang ada hal sket), i kayuh beskal near my house sometimes round satu su1. dapat ler peluh jantan serba sedikit.

yg penting mesti eksersaiz kan..

YaNti ArShad said...

KC,

yup, kena eksersaiz. one day kita gi outing dgn geng2 kita naik basikal pun, ok gak, ek.

Nor Hafizah said...

Yanty,
On Saturday kalau pergi pasar tani, tak tahu nak letak basikal kat mana, then u know mana nak cari saya & tumpang ur basikal.

YaNti ArShad said...

Fizah,

Oh, definitely. Asalkan you tak kenakan bayaran parking, sudah.
hehehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...